Summer has arrived ? Are you a coffee lover and want to refresh yourself?
We're here to help you make a delicious iced cappuccino at home!
Keep in mind that if you put the same coffee dosage for the iced espresso as for the hot espresso, the iced espresso will be lighter. For the preparation of an iced espresso, you will therefore have to double your dosage in order to have a good result.
What do you need :
1) Prepare an espresso with a double dosage d’espresso, most simple water dosage.
2) Put 3-4 ice cubes and sugar in a glass and then pour in your espresso extraction.
3) Mix everything with a blender for +/- 10-15 seconds while raising and lowering your glass to create a foam.
4) Add another 3-4 ice cubes to the glass.
5) Use another glass or metal pitcher and pour in between 50ml and 80ml of milk and a little vanilla powder or liquid, depending on the size of your glass. Note that the milk volume will double.
6) Add an ice cube to your milk and mix everything with the same technique as step 3 until the volume of milk is doubled.
7) Serve your mousse in the glass of your iced espresso and then add a little cinnamon/chocolate powder.
And There you go ! You made a delicious iced cappuccino at home! Now you can kick back and enjoy your ice cold drink in the heat!
Some ideas :
- Vanilla makes your milk froth taste richer.
- Cinnamon and chocolate bring out the flavor of your coffee extraction.
- Try making a flavored iced cappuccino with our flavored coffees!
- in the cafes Italia Classic and VIP are recommended for the preparation of strong espresso and iced cappuccino, due to their intensities.